It's nice to receive post - especially when it's something special.
Your wedding stationery is the first glimpse your friends and family get of your big day. Get them excited from the minute it hits their door mat!
When I say the only limit to your wedding stationery is your imagination, I mean it! Wedding envelopes are no exception. Glittery seals, colour pops, limited edition stamps, pearl finishes, custom cartoons, bespoke wax seal stampers, classic textured paper - the list really is endless!
We all have a friend with lovely writing. Consider drafting them in to help with your envelope addressing. A lovely handwritten script never goes out of style.
You can also print your guest names on your envelopes to save time and create a uniform look across the board.
1. Printed envelopes The sky is the limit! Be as 'matchy matchy' as you wish. Add foil or print onto textured or pearl paper for a real wow factor.
2. Coloured envelopes Team deep colours up with a metallic pen - perfect for winter weddings.
3. Envelope liners A little surprise when guests open the envelope. Take an element of your stationery and make it into a pattern or use a simple icon/couple initials. Works really well with tartan.
4. Wax seals Wax seals deserve a blog post of their own. A classic that has very much been brought into the 21st century with the help of bright colours and custom stampers.
5. Envelope stickers Pop anywhere on your envelope to add a little personality. A cost effective solution - unless you go for die-cut or foiled.
Check out the gallery or Facebook for more examples www.facebook.com/kgraphicdesignpeebles